Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Canal Arrival

The Canal Campground (COE) Park in our home base. After traversing Missouri and the Current River, I arrived back at Canal. WOW!. The dogs and I are glad to be back in Kentucky. The worst roads were at western Kentucky crossing the Ohio River. The Narrow bridges really puckered the rear. Of course I met 18 wheelers on each bridge. Why they travel these narrow 2 lane roads I will never understand.

Rolling into Canal was like home. The hosts are friends and welcomed the dogs and I like we belonged there. Denise came down the following day and we had a wonderful weekend. I keep mentioning to all readers, Denise is a charm around my neck and puts up with my travel wonder lust. It is good to be back in KY but my heart is in the northwest. We had a high of 80 deg. on our trip and when I hit KY with over 89 Deg. I knew we were home.

Happy Trails, all

Barry, Denise, Bailey and Bella

No comments:

Post a Comment